The following individuals have been selected as the first class of Howard University Assessment Fellows. Applicants from across the university submitted ideas and plans for research related to assessment. The selected class will receive a $1500 award and be required to produce at least one deliverable related to their work to be posted on the IRA website.
The hope of the Assessment Fellows program is that it will ignite new assessment-related research agendas and support those faculty projects already under way.
- Marina del Sol, Ph.D. (English)
- Bahiyyah Muhammad, Ph.D. (Sociology & Criminology)
- Sosanya Jones, Ed.D. (Higher Education)
- Gerald E. Daniels Jr., Ph.D. (Economics)
- Eliseo Jacob, Ph.D. (World Languages & Culture)
- Rajni Goel, Ph.D. (Information Systems & Supply Chain Management)