The Fact Book is designed to provide current and historical information about the University. It includes student admission, student enrollment, graduation, retention, and faculty data.
Specifically, the Fact Book provides:
- student admission and student enrollment for the last five years,
- student retention rates for the past nine years,
- student four-year graduation rates for the past seven years,
- student six-year graduation rates for the past five years,
- student completion data for the past four years, and
- faculty information for the past one year.
Please be aware that the drop-down menu in the dashboard is designed to provide specific information about a particular category. You will need to click on a category (or categories with using the "ctrl" button) in the term, college/school, or department you are looking for. If you make no selection, the Fact Book will display information for all colleges and schools. This is the default view displayed when you initially open the Fact Book.
If you are a Howard University employee seeking institutional data to support a specific process or you have further questions, not provided within this Fact Book, please submit your request via our data request form here.